Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tajine

Tajine
Pastel 8 x 8
For purchase information, please e-mail me at joelle.feldman@gmail.com
PayPal available

Tajine (or tagine) is a North African dish which is named after the special pot in which it is cooked. I own several of these beautiful vessels and I love to serve this wonderful dish directly from the pot. There are many variations of this slow-cooked stew and I can't wait to try Sarah Commerford's "chicken and preserved lemons and olives" recipe. Check out Sarah's blog for fun and entertaining reading and great recipes from around the world!

1 comment:

  1. I've got my lemons preserving --3 weeks and they'll be ready for Sarah's recipe. Now if only I could serve it in this gorgeous tajine!

    Each of your paintings is more beautiful than the last...remarkable!

    ReplyDelete