Monday, April 27, 2020

Spring Row on Still River Road

Spring Row - Pastel 6 x 9 - Study
 Sold

It has been a cold April but the forsythia is cheering up our neighborhood. I caught this row of spring yellow with the Watchusett mountain in the distance on the only sunny day this week.

I have joined the emerging artist pledge initiated by Matthew Burrows to support one another during the health crisis by buying each other's work. See details on Instagram #artistsupportpledge on my page https://www.instagram.com/joellemffeldman/

I pledge to offer a piece of new artwork for $200 +shipping in the next few weeks until I reach a $1,000 to purchase another artist's work.  It is a great way to support working artists who, with many others, have been hit hard financially by this crisis. Spring Row is my first painting for this initiative. Email me or message me if interested.



No comments:

Post a Comment